Lagda Aam Mango plant
The Lagda Aam, or Mango Grafted Plant, is a remarkable fruit-bearing tree known for its delectable and aromatic mangoes. This grafted variety combines the best characteristics of the Lagda Aam mango with a hardy rootstock, ensuring robust growth and a bountiful harvest. With its lush green foliage and the promise of mouthwatering, sweet mangoes, this grafted plant is a delightful addition to any tropical or subtropical garden. Experience the joy of cultivating your own mangoes with the Lagda Aam Grafted Plant, a symbol of tropical indulgence and homegrown flavor.Belonging to the illustrious mango family, this plant hails from the heart of tropical regions.
The Lagda Aam thrives best under the warm sun and can be comfortably grown outdoors in tropical and subtropical climates.This grafted plant apart is its ability to yield exceptional mangoes, renowned for their exquisite sweetness and aromatic flavor.
- Sunlight: Mango trees thrive in full sun. Ensure your Lagda Aam receives at least 6-8 hours of direct sunlight daily.
- Watering: Young mango plants require regular watering to establish their roots. Water deeply, but allow the soil to dry out slightly between waterings. Once mature, mango trees are drought-tolerant, but they still benefit from consistent moisture during the growing season.
- Soil: Plant your Lagda Aam in well-draining soil with a slightly acidic to neutral pH. Amending the soil with organic matter like compost can improve its fertility and drainage.
- Fertilization: Feed your mango tree with a balanced, slow-release fertilizer during the growing season (spring and summer)
- Pruning: Regular pruning helps maintain a manageable size and shape, improves air circulation, and encourages fruit production.