Thai Mango, 12 month fruiting
The Thai Mango plant, a tropical treasure that promises a burst of exotic flavors right in your own space. Originating from the lush landscapes of Thailand, this mango plant is a testament to the country’s rich agricultural heritage.This delightful fruit tree offers a bounty of sweet and juicy mangoes.With its lush foliage and exotic appeal, it’s a perfect addition to your garden or landscape.
It thrives outside best in warm, tropical climes and has the special capacity to provide a continuous harvest all year long, assuring a regular supply of sweet, juicy mangoes that are guaranteed to tickle your taste buds.
- Location: Plant your Thai Mango tree in a sunny spot, preferably in full sunlight. Mangoes thrive in warm, tropical climates, so ensure they receive plenty of sunlight for at least 6-8 hours a day.
- Soil: Use well-draining soil with good fertility. A slightly acidic to neutral pH level (pH 6.0-7.5) is ideal.
- Watering: Young Thai Mango plants need regular watering to establish their roots. Once established, water deeply but less frequently. All
- Fertilization: Apply a balanced, slow-release fertilizer during the growing season (spring and summer). Reduce or halt feeding during the dormant winter months.
- Pruning: Prune your Thai Mango plant to shape it, remove dead or diseased branches, and promote air circulation.