Rex Begonia “Don Miller” Plant
Rex Begonia Don Miller is a stunning plant with bright green leaves covered with dense silvery specks and wonderfully visible veins.
Begonia offers colorful foliage and is one of the most interesting indoor plants around. Despite its exotic looks, begonia is actually easy to grow. Because it’s a relatively short houseplant, begonia is perfect for desks and tabletops where its wildly colorful, variegated foliage makes it a perfect contrast against other houseplants.
Dress up your Rex Begonia Don Miller by growing it in a container that complements the colors in the foliage. Depending on the variety, that may mean white, purple, pink, red, silver, or black.
Rex Begonia Don Miller Care Instructions
- Watering: Only after the soil has completely dried.
- Placement: Indoors, in medium to low light, with good natural air.
- Light: No direct sunlight, bright indirect light.
- Fertilizer: Twice a year any houseplant fertilizer.
- Repotting: Place the newly received plant in an 8-inch container filled with the appropriate soil medium.