Green Money Plant “Devil’s ivy”
The Green Money Plant (Epipremnum aureum), you can enjoy the ideal fusion of aesthetic appeal and fortune. This lush climber, a member of the Araceae family, is native to the dry regions of Southeast Asia. It adds charm to any space with its heart-shaped leaves and robust growth pattern.
The Green Money Plant thrives in a variety of light settings, from low to bright indirect light, and requires little maintenance. It not only improves indoor air quality by cleansing the environment, but it also represents good luck and fortune in Feng Shui rituals.
Every second house has a money plant flowering in all its magnificence. The Money plant is thought to be a lucky plant that brings wealth, health, prosperity, and happiness into the home. The money plant, on the other hand, is grown in the house as an interior plant to contribute to the décor.
The lush appeal of the Green Money Plant will easily create a bright ambiance in your home or office. Enhance the environment of your home while inviting happiness and prosperity, making it a popular choice for both experienced and aspiring plant enthusiasts.
- Light: Place your plant in bright, indirect light. Avoid direct sunlight as it can scorch the leaves.
- Watering: Water moderately. Let the top inch of soil dry before watering again. Over-watering can lead to root rot.
- Soil: Use well-draining potting mix. A mix of peat, perlite, and bark works well.
- Fertilizing: Feed your plant with a balanced liquid fertilizer every 4-6 weeks during the growing season (spring and summer).
- Pruning: Trim yellow or dead leaves to encourage new growth. You can also shape your plant by pruning.