Bougainvillea Glabra Plant || Dark Pink with Variegated Leaves
The Bougainvillea Glabra Plant (Bougainvillea Glabra), is a botanical masterpiece boasting vibrant blooms and striking foliage that captivates both indoor and outdoor spaces. Bougainvillea Glabra, scientifically known as Bougainvillea Glabra, dazzles with its papery bracts in shades of pink, red, and purple. Its lush appearance adds elegance to gardens and homes. Hailing from South America, Bougainvillea Glabra thrives in warm climates. Its native habitat gives a glimpse of its love for sunlight and mild temperatures. Primarily an outdoor plant, Bougainvillea Glabra flourishes under full sun. Its resilience against heat and drought makes it a favorite for gardens and landscapes.
Bougainvillea Glabra Care Tips:-
- Sunlight: Provide ample sunlight. Bougainvillea Glabra thrives in full sun, receiving at least 6 hours of direct sunlight daily.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry between waterings. Once established, water deeply but infrequently to prevent root rot. Avoid over-watering.
- Soil: Plant in well-draining soil. A mix of potting soil and sand enhances drainage, preventing waterlogged roots.
- Fertilization: Feed with a balanced, slow-release fertilizer during the growing season (spring and summer). Reduce feeding in fall and winter.
- Pruning: Regularly prune to maintain shape and encourage new growth. Trim spent blooms to promote continuous flowering.
- Support: As Bougainvillea Glabra is a climber, provide support such as trellises or arbors for it to flourish.