Arabian Jasmine “Mogra Double” Plant
The Arabian Jasmine plant (Jasminum sambac), a botanical marvel that enchants gardens with its timeless beauty and entrancing fragrance. This lovely plant, a member of the olive family, is native to Southeast Asia and thrives in warm climates. It flourishes as a vibrant addition to any garden or patio due to its preference for outside surroundings.
The Arabian Jasmine is known for its wonderful aroma, which fills the air with delicate flowery overtones. It offers an aesthetically and aromatically beautiful spectacle when adorned with tiny white flowers. This evergreen climber is not only beautiful, but it also has historical value.
The Arabian Jasmine thrives in a variety of soil types and takes little maintenance, making it ideal for both experienced and novice gardeners. Elevate your outdoor oasis with its captivating presence and immerse yourself in the magnificence of its growing blooms, which are accompanied by an intoxicating scent. With the Arabian Jasmine plant, a fragrant masterpiece that transcends time, embrace nature’s elegance.
- Location: Place your Arabian Jasmine in a sunny spot with partial shade. It thrives outdoors, enjoying warmth and sunlight.
- Soil: Well-draining soil enriched with compost works wonders. A slightly acidic to neutral pH is ideal.
- Watering: Keep the soil consistently moist, especially during flowering. Avoid waterlogging.
- Pruning: Trim after flowering to maintain shape and promote fresh growth. Remove dead or overgrown branches.
- Fertilizing: Feed with a balanced fertilizer during the growing season (spring and summer) to enhance blooming.