Kaner, Nerium Oleander (Light Yellow)
Kaner is one of the common names of the plant species Nerium Oleander. It is a flowering shrub or small tree that is native to the Mediterranean region, North Africa, and Southeast Asia. Kaner, like Nerium Oleander, is known for its showy, fragrant flowers that come in shades of pink, red, white, and yellow.
Features of Kaner (Light Yellow) Plant
- Kaner, or Nerium Oleander, is a shrub or small tree that can grow up to 6 meters tall.
- It has a dense, bushy growth habit and produces thick, leathery leaves that are 10-22 cm long and 1-3 cm wide.
- The leaves are dark green, glossy, and arranged in an opposite pattern along the stem.
- The plant produces fragrant, funnel-shaped flowers that grow in clusters at the ends of branches.
- The flowers are 2-5 cm in diameter and come in shades of pink, red, white, and yellow.
- The flowering period varies depending on the climate, but in general, it can bloom from spring to fall.
How to care:
Kaner or Nerium Oleander is relatively easy to grow
- Requires full sun exposure.
- Well-draining soil.
- Regular watering.
However, it is essential to note that the plant is highly toxic, and handling it with care is crucial. It’s important to wear gloves while pruning or handling the plant and keep it away from children and pets.