Golden Bamboo, Phyllostachys aurea Plant
The Golden Bamboo plant is one of the best for hedges and for planting next to driveways and walkways, which is easy to care for and has very little maintenance for growing well in direct or indirect sunlight. The bamboo plant is one of the most popular Feng Shui cures said to bring good luck and prosperity to the place where it is grown. It is also known to enhance the flow of positive energy in the home and offices.
If you want to add a good luck charm to your home or office?
Bamboos plants are just the right tropical feng shui plant for you. bamboos bring prosperity and good luck to the place they grow in.
Beautiful in appearance, these plants make perfect options for those who want greens around and give tropical look to home gardens
Landscaping uses of Bamboo
- Bamboo adds visual appeal and a stunning pattern to a landscape because to its tremendous height and variety in leaf size, shape, and color.
- Bamboo, unlike other plants, does not use pesticides or fertilizers to flourish and requires very little water.
- Bamboo comes in hundreds of types, varied heights and hues, and is suitable for a wide range of landscape uses.
- Bamboo plants thrive in a variety of climatic situations.
- Bamboo is a simple plant to cultivate.
- Bamboo is an evergreen plant.
- Bamboo regenerates itself.
Economic uses of Bamboo
Bamboos are also utilized for patio furniture, fences, edging, water features, and decorative places such as zen gardens since they are environmentally friendly and long-lasting.
Clumping bamboo may also be used to define zones in a big yard. Bamboo is an excellent choice for a wall between a pool and a children’s play area, and it may even reduce noise.
The robustness of bamboo also lends itself to its usage as flooring, fencing, panelling, and wind chimes. Some species are as strong as steel pound for pound, making this remarkable grass really unique.
Plant Care Tips
|Sunlight||Full sun, partial shade|
|Watering||Alternate or Twice a week.|
|Soil||Moist but well-drained|
|Temperature||20-30 degrees C|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer|