Golden Money Plant , Golden Pothos
The appeal of Golden Money Plant, formally known as Epipremnum aureum, a popular indoor plant. This plant is native to the Solomon Islands and belongs to the Araceae family. With its heart-shaped leaves covered with golden variegation, it becomes a stunning decor element that represents luck and prosperity.
Ideal for indoor settings, Ficus Golden Money Plant thrives as a low-maintenance houseplant, purifying indoor air while adding a touch of elegance. Its resilience makes it an ideal choice for both beginner and experienced plant enthusiasts. As a symbol of good fortune, it’s also a popular gift. Elevate your living spaces with the beauty of Ficus Golden Money Plant—a testament to nature’s grace and abundance.
- Light: Place your Money Plant in bright, indirect light. It can tolerate low light conditions, but avoid direct sunlight to prevent leaf scorch.
- Watering: Allow the top inch of soil to dry before watering. Water thoroughly, then let excess water drain. Overwatering can lead to root rot, so ensure proper drainage.
- Humidity: Pothos thrive in moderate to high humidity. Mist the leaves or use a humidity tray to provide ample moisture.
- Soil: Well-draining potting mix is ideal. You can also mix regular potting soil with perlite or orchid bark for better drainage.
- Fertilization: Feed every 4-6 weeks during the growing season (spring and summer) with a balanced liquid fertilizer. Reduce frequency in winter.