Mature Plumeria Plant Pack of 4
The “Mature Plumeria Plant Pack of 4” consists of four fully grown Plumeria plants. These mature plants are likely to be well-established, possibly blooming and ready to enhance your garden or landscape with their vibrant flowers and tropical fragrance.
When purchasing this pack, ensure you have the appropriate space and conditions to accommodate these mature Plumeria plants for their continued growth and beauty.
Planting & Care
- Sunlight: Place your mature Plumeria plants in a location where they receive at least 6-8 hours of direct sunlight each day. They thrive in full sun.
- Watering: Water the plants deeply but allow the soil to dry out between waterings. Overwatering can lead to root rot, so it’s important to strike a balance.
- Well-Draining Soil: Ensure the soil is well-draining to prevent waterlogging. A mix of potting soil and perlite or sand can work well.
- Fertilization: Fertilize with a balanced, water-soluble fertilizer during the growing season (spring and summer) every 2-4 weeks. Reduce fertilization in the fall and winter.
- Pruning: Prune your Plumeria plants as needed to shape them and encourage branching. This can be done in late winter or early spring before new growth starts.
- Pest and Disease Control: Keep an eye out for common pests like aphids and mealybugs. Treat any infestations promptly with insecticidal soap or neem oil.
- Protection from Cold: Plumeria plants are sensitive to cold temperatures. If you live in a colder climate, consider bringing them indoors or providing protection during the winter months.
- Support: If your Plumeria plants are top-heavy due to their large flowers, provide support to prevent them from toppling over in strong winds.
- Regular Inspections: Check your plants regularly for signs of stress, disease, or nutrient deficiencies. Early detection can help you address issues promptly.
- Repotting: If your Plumeria plants outgrow their pots or become root-bound, consider repotting them into slightly larger containers with fresh potting mix.
- Enjoy the Blooms: Lastly, take time to enjoy the beautiful and fragrant blooms of your mature Plumeria plants. These flowers are a highlight of growing Plumerias.
|Desirable Plant Features
|Fragrant (Flowers) (Day), Ornamental Flowers
|Plant & Rootzone Preference – Tolerance
|Well-Drained Soils, Dry Soils / Drought
What you get:
|Red Champa – Plumeria Alba (Red) – Frangipani
|Singapore Dwarf Champa – Plumeria Pink and White Shade
|Plumeria Pudica, Nag Champa – Plant
|Plumeria Frangipani Blood Red, Temple Tree
|6 inch Plastic Pot
|6 inch Plastic Pot
|6-inch plastic pot