Pack of 4 Plumeria Plant
Plumeria plants, also known as frangipani, are tropical trees or shrubs known for their beautiful and fragrant flowers. Here are some features of plumeria plants:
- Flowers: Plumeria plants produce flowers in a wide range of colors, including white, yellow, pink, red, and purple. The flowers are typically large and have a sweet, tropical fragrance.
- Leaves: Plumeria leaves are dark green and leathery, and they can be either glossy or matte. The leaves are arranged in a spiral pattern along the branches.
- Bark: The bark of plumeria plants is gray or brown and has a rough texture.
- Size: Plumeria plants can range in size from small shrubs to large trees, depending on the species and growing conditions.
- Growth habit: Plumeria plants have a rounded, bushy growth habit, and they can be pruned to maintain their shape and size.
- Hardiness: Plumeria plants are tropical and require warm temperatures to thrive. They are not cold-hardy and cannot tolerate freezing temperatures.
- Propagation: It is propagated from cuttings, which are easy to root and grow into new plants. The cuttings should be taken from healthy, mature plants and allowed to dry for a few days before planting.
- Uses: These plants are commonly grown as ornamentals in gardens and landscapes, and their flowers are often used in leis and other floral arrangements. The sap of the plant is also used in traditional medicine to treat a variety of ailments.
Planting & Care
- Light: Plumerias prefer bright sunlight
- Watering: Water your plumeria regularly so the soil never dries out completely.
- Humidity: Moderate humidity for optimum growth.
- Exposure: Require at least 6 to 7 hours of direct sun every day.
- Maintenance: Easy to care
- Soil: They grow well in light soils having good drainage.
- Fertilizing: In the growing season, feed with phosphate fertilizer every two or three weeks to promote new growth.
Desirable Plant Features Fragrant (Flowers) (Day), Ornamental Flowers Plant & Rootzone Preference – Tolerance Well-Drained Soils, Dry Soils / Drought Landscape Uses Container Planting
What you get:
Dwarf Champa | Rudra Plumeria Red color – Plant
Singapore Dwarf Champa – Plumeria Pink and White Shade
Plumeria Pudica, Nag Champa – Plant
There are no reviews yet.