Organic Potting Mix
Potting soil, also called potting soil mix, is a soilless blend of ingredients used to grow plants. Whether you’re starting seeds, rooting cuttings, potting up houseplants or growing patio containers and hanging baskets, potting soil is the ideal growing medium for containerized plants. This soil mix contains Cocopeat, Cow dung, Goat manure, Groundnut cake, Pungam cake, Neem cake, Wood ash, Steamed bone meal.
This organic potting mix is completely organic and does not contain any harmful chemicals. Coco peat helps in retaining water; cow dung fertilizer is nutrient-rich fertilizer. Likewise, each included item with this mix have a unique feature. It provides the plants with the required food they want to grow. This soil mix is ready to use in any type of container or pot. This mixture is well suitable for all types of indoor and outdoor plants. You can see a major difference in the growth of your plants after applying this soil mix.
- Completely organic and does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- Contains micro and macronutrients.
- Its anti-fungal property helps the plants to grow healthy.
- Contains microbes that enhance the soil properties.
- Ready to Use No need to add fertilizer.
- Good for flowers, vegetables, and herbs plants.
- Good water holding capacity.
- 100% Organic Made with 100% natural ingredients.
- Our potting soil mixture is clean and Odourless.
How to use
- Select the pot with proper drainage.
- Fill the bottom 1/3 of the pot with potting mix and gently loosen your root ball before placing it in the pot.
- Fill the remaining space with potting mix, then lightly press it down.
- Make sure you leave about an inch of space at the top so you can easily water.