Bone meal is an organic source of nutrients for gardening. This rich source of phosphorous and calcium is best for fruit and flower development on your plant.
Bone meal as the name suggests is made from ground-up animal bones. Bone meal is generally used by gardeners to increase phosphorous content in the soil. This is also a good source of calcium. Bone meal also aids in balancing phosphorous content in nitrogen-rich organic manure.
bone meal is great for helping plants grow. The fun doesn’t stop there though! Adding bone meal to your garden will bring many more benefits, such as:
- Higher fruit and seed yield
- Stronger root structure for newly-developing plants
- Promotes healthy, lush growth
- Helps to provide pest and diseases resistance
- Encourages big, beautiful blooms