Rudraksha Plant Information:
- Plant height: 1.5- 2 feets.
- Pot size: 4 inches Dia and 6 inch Height.
- Kingdom: Plantae.
- Division: Magoliophyta.
- Class: Magnoliopsida.
- Order: Oxalidales.
- Family: Elaeocarpaceae.
- Species: Elaeocarpus ganitrus.
Definition and meaning of the word Rudraksha
The word Rudraksha Plant (रुद्राक्ष) is derived from two words – Rudra (रुद्र) and aksha (अक्ष).
A. Aksha means “Tear Drops”. Rudra and aksha mean the one who is capable of looking at and doing everything (for example, the third eye). Aksha also means axis. Since the eye can rotate on one axis, it too is known as aksha.
B. Rudra means Lord Shiva’s another name of Vedic traditions. A (अ) means to receive and kasha (क्ष) means to give. Hence, aksha (अक्ष) denotes the ability to receive or give. Rudraksha is the one that has the ability to wipe our tears and provide happiness rudraksha.
Rudraksha: A shield against negative energies
It is also a kind of shield against negative energies. It is possible for some people to use negative energies to cause harm to someone else. This is a whole science by itself. One Veda, the Atharvana Veda, is all about how to use energies to your advantage and to someone else’s detriment. If somebody who has mastery over this wants to use it, so many things – extreme suffering and even death can be caused.
Growing season and Type:
1. The flowers of Rudraksha are white with fringed petals and they come into view in April-May. The fruits of Rudraksha come in June and ripen by August-October.
2. Rudraksha are bulbous in shape with a fat outside. Rudraksha beads are enclosed by the outer.
The shell of blue color on fully ripening. Hence Rudraksha beads are also called blueberry beads. This Bed is hard and has tubercles inside it.
3. The tree starts giving fruit after 7 years and fruits for a long time after the 7-year period. A single Rudraksha tree bears beads in all different faces or mukhis at the same time.
4. The higher mukhis or faces are very rare. The most common Rudraksha bead is the five faceted or panchmukhi.
Sagar A g –
I ordered this plant , it’s delivered well in time , they really take good care of it packaging, plant is healthy l with good amount of compost. They even reply for ur chat, give them some time. Overall very happy. I recommend all to go ahead and place ur order n be sure the plants will be delivered in good condition n in time. Sagar a g