Terminalia Mantaly Green
Terminalia Mantaly is an exotic deciduous or evergreen tree with conspicuously layered branches. This is commonly grown as an ornamental or a street shade tree. Terminalia Mantaly is a fast-growing tree and easy to grow.
- Sun growing, Semi-shade
- Normal, Can tolerate more
- Primarily grown
- Flowering season:
- Flowers are inconspicuous
- Foliage colour:
- Variegated, Green, Cream or off white.
- Plant Height or length:
- 6 to 8 meters.
- Plant Spread or Width:
- 2 to 4 meters.
- Plant Form:
- Spreading, Upright or Erect
- Special Character:
- Rare Plant or difficult to get a plant
- Good for making bonsai
- Good for screening
- Attracts birds
- Attracts bees
- Recommended for creating shade
- Suitable for road median planting
- Suitable for avenue planting
- Good on seaside
- Plant Description:
- – A vividly variegated form of the Terminalia Mantaly is described below.
– One of the prettiest trees introduced in the past few years.
– The tree has small leaves.
– It has a ramrod straight trunk – with whorls of branches held at right angles – in layers.
– Tree looks very attractive. They can be lit from below at night for a surreal effect.
– Trees are also very quick growing.
– Will eventually grow quite tall. Can be kept to whatever height by trimming.
- Growing tips:
- – Growing this plant is very easy.
– This tree will grow in almost any soil.
– We have our plants in pots.
– Should be as easy to grow as the regular mantaly.