Tabebuia Rosea, Pink Poui
Tabebuia rosea, also called pink poui or rosy trumpet tree is a stunning and vibrant deciduous flowering tree that belongs to the Bignoniaceae family and can grow up to a height of 25 to 40 feet. During the flowering season, typically in spring, the tree is filled with clusters of beautiful, rosy-pink blossoms, creating a breathtaking contrast against the backdrop of green, palmate leaves. The foliage, composed of five leaflets, adds to the overall aesthetic appeal of the tree.
this tree is known for its adaptability and resilience
– Best grown on well-drained soil
– Plants are fast growing and low maintenance.
– Starts flowering in 2 to 3 years.
– Shows dormancy in winters
– Favored for parks, gardens, Avenue tree and streetscapes.
You might also like: Tabebuia Argentea