Kunda, Downy Jasmine Plant
Jasminum multiflorum is a genus of jasmine that belongs to the family of Oleaceae. Kunda commonly known as star jasmine, Kunda, downy jasmine plant is a very popular landscape plant all around the world and is often used in foundation plantings, jasmine shrub is hardy and easy to care for this plant with pure white star shape beautiful flowers appear nearly year-round & also it’s fragrance will very amazing and adorable. The leaves are ovate and rounded at the base.
Requirements to Keep Plant’s Healthy
- Sunlight: Natural bright light/indirect bright light.
- Watering: Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when topsoil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in the winter and rainy seasons.
- Soil: Soil should be a good drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Temperature: 16 to 30 Degrees Celsius.
- Fertilizer: During the main growing season feeds the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Protection: Remove dead, infected, or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants, For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil or any oil spray for primary treatment.
Kunda Special Feature
- Beautiful white color star-shaped flowers.
- its fragrance will very amazing and adorable.
- Distinctive evergreen flowering plant.
- Very easy to grow and little care plant.
- Jasmine a fast-growing flowering plant.
- The perfect plant for an outdoor garden and sunny balcony.
- It is one of the most beautiful and popular flowers plants for the landscape.
Instructions For Planting
- When you plant downy jasmine or Kunda, add topsoil or organic peat moss to the hole. You can also add composted cow manure to the mix to enrich the ground.
- They can grow in a variety of soils, and though they bloom in full sun.
- They can do well in partial shade and will even tolerate heavy shade.