Golden Money Plant with Moss Stick
The Golden Money Plant, scientifically known as Epipremnum aureum, is a magnificent vining plant that lends a touch of natural beauty to your home surroundings. This Southeast Asian plant thrives as a climber and in hanging baskets.
Notable for its heart-shaped leaves displaying a striking mix of green and yellow, the Money Plant is more than just a visual delight. It possesses exceptional air-purifying qualities, effectively removing toxins and improving air quality. The addition of a moss stick aids its climbing tendencies, making it an excellent choice for vertical displays.
Every second house has a Golden money plant flowering in all its magnificence. The Golden Money plant is thought to be a lucky plant that brings wealth, health, prosperity, and happiness into the home. The money plant, on the other hand, is grown in the house as an interior plant to contribute to the décor.
In the wild, the money plant can grow to be a 50-60 foot tall tree. However, when cultivated in a container, the money plant can only reach a height of 10-15 feet. It is one of the amazing money plant facts.
- Light: Place your plant in bright, indirect light. Avoid direct sunlight as it can scorch the leaves.
- Watering: Water moderately. Let the top inch of soil dry before watering again. Over-watering can lead to root rot.
- Soil: Use well-draining potting mix. A mix of peat, perlite, and bark works well.
- Fertilizing: Feed your plant with a balanced liquid fertilizer every 4-6 weeks during the growing season (spring and summer).
- Pruning: Trim yellow or dead leaves to encourage new growth. You can also shape your plant by pruning.