Dwarf Kamini, Mini Tagar – Plant
The charming Dwarf Kamini, also known as Murraya paniculata ‘Dwarf.’ This tiny evergreen plant from Southeast Asia is a miniature citrus beauty. It is well-known for its aromatic white blossoms and has a sweet, lemony fragrance that enhances gardens. The Dwarf Kamini is captivates with its luxuriant, dark green foliage, providing a lovely visual and fragrant experience. Its compact stature makes it an excellent choice for small gardens and containers. With a nature that thrives in well-drained soil and partial sunlight, this little marvel seamlessly blends beauty and flexibility, giving elegance to any landscape.
- Sunlight: Provide partial to full sunlight for at least 4-6 hours a day. Dwarf Kamini thrives in well-lit conditions.
- Soil: Plant in well-draining, fertile soil with a slightly acidic to neutral pH. Add organic matter to enhance soil quality.
- Watering: Keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged. Water deeply and allow the top inch of soil to dry between waterings.
- Fertilization: Feed with a balanced fertilizer during the growing season (spring and summer) to encourage flowering. Reduce feeding in fall and winter.
- Pruning: Trim to maintain a compact shape and remove dead or leggy growth. Pruning after flowering can promote bushier growth.