Pack of Terrarium Mini Plants
What makes it special
A terrarium is a sealed ecosystem that acts as a miniature tropical climate.
So the best terrarium plants are tropical plants that are well adapted to that environment – lovers of humidity, moisture, warmth, and indirect sunlight
- Terrariums can make indoor spaces more lively and inviting. They are also quite versatile in size—you can either go big or stay minimalistic with them.
- First select a good spot for your terrarium!
- Water lightly only after the soil gets dry every 1-2 Weeks, depending on conditions. Never overwater! The key is to watch your terrarium closely until you understand its drying pattern. Too much watering can be worse for the plants than too little.
- Place in a bright area indoors, some direct sunlight is fine.
- When the plants get as big as you want, pinch off the newest growth to encourage bushier growth.
- Water at the base of the plants and not the leaves because they can rot easily.
- Enjoy your terrarium.
What you get
|Variegated Golden Aralia plant – Miniature
|Mini Syngonium , ‘Mini Pixie’
|Philodendron Atom Plant, Thaumatophyllum Bipinnatifidum
|Rabbit foot Fern, Davallia fejeensis
|Parlour Palm | Bamboo palm | Chamaedorea Elegans – Plant