Grafted Kiwifruit “Actinidia deliciosa” Plant
Actinidia deliciosa, commonly known as kiwifruit, Actinidia deliciosa is a species of fruit-bearing vine native to southern China. It is commonly known as kiwifruit or simply kiwi, and is now widely cultivated in many parts of the world, including New Zealand, Italy, Chile, and the United States.
- The climbing vine can grow up to 30 feet long
- Heart-shaped, bright green leaves that are alternate
- Produces small, fragrant, white or cream-colored flowers
- Fruit is a small, oval-shaped berry with fuzzy brown skin and bright green flesh inside
- Requires a moderate to subtropical climate, with warm summers and mild winters
- Needs well-draining soil and regular pruning to stay healthy and productive.