Ficus Lyrata Plant | Fiddle leaf Fig Bambino
The Fiddle Leaf Fig Bambino Plant (Ficus lyrata) originates from the lush jungles of Western Africa, bringing a tropical touch to your home. This beautiful botanical thrives as an indoor plant, adding elegance to apartments, houses, and offices. With various types showcasing unique leaf shapes, it personalizes your décor. Recognized for air-purifying qualities, this plant enhances aesthetics and fosters a healthier environment. Embrace the charm of the Fiddle Leaf Fig Bambino, a masterpiece of natural creativity that captures both the eye and the surroundings.
- Light: Place your plant in bright, indirect light. Avoid direct sunlight, as it can scorch the leaves.
- Watering: Allow the top inch of soil to dry before watering. Water thoroughly, but avoid letting the plant sit in standing water, as it can lead to root rot.
- Humidity: Fiddle Leaf Fig Bambino plants thrive in higher humidity environments. Mist the leaves occasionally or place a tray of water near the plant to increase humidity.
- Fertilizing: During the growing season (spring and summer), fertilize every 4-6 weeks with a balanced liquid fertilizer diluted to half strength.
- Pruning: Trim any brown or yellowing leaves to encourage new growth. You can also shape the plant by selectively pruning branches.