How to take care Black Pepper :
- Sun: Look for dappled shade, a spot that receives daylong filtered sunlight is optimal as the plant can be damaged if exposed to too much direct sunlight. If planting in a sunny area must use a shade cloth that filters the sunlight to at least 50%.
- If growing in a cool climate, provide full sun.
- Watering: Be sure to give the pepper plant plenty of water to keep the soil slightly moist always, not allowing the soil to dry out between watering spells.
- Humidity: Peppercorn plant loves humidity, the more, the better. For this, mist the plant often with soft water. If you’re growing black pepper in pots place them on a saucer filled with water, this will also increase the humidity level.
- Fertilizer: When growing on the ground, apply 10 kilograms of well-rotted manure or compost per year on a mature plant so that the soil remains rich in nutrients. In pots, side-dress the plants with compost.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics of Black Pepper plant (4-8 inch)
- Planters size: 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us
All the image showing on the product is for a reference, the original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not overwater it.