Passion Fruit plant
The Passion Fruit plant, known as “Krishna Fal,” is a vigorous and climbing vine native to tropical regions. This captivating plant boasts lush, deep green foliage and striking, intricate flowers that are as beautiful as they are fragrant. The star attraction, however, is the fruit it produces: round or oval, with a tough outer rind and a treasure trove of aromatic, sweet-tart pulp filled with edible seeds. With its mesmerizing appearance and delectable taste, it is a must-have for anyits native origins, and its potential to yield delectable fruits. tropical garden, delivering both visual appeal and a tantalizing culinary experience.
The passion fruit plant, which has its origins in South America, has spread throughout the world’s tropical and subtropical climates.The majority of passion fruit plants are outdoor vines. They require a trellis or other support structure to climb on and do best in direct sunlight.The plant is not only an eye-catching addition to your garden but also a source of extraordinary culinary delights.
- Sunlight: Full sun, 6-8 hours daily.
- Soil: Well-draining, rich in organic matter.
- Watering: Keep soil consistently moist but not waterlogged.
- Support: Provide a sturdy trellis for climbing.
- Pruning: Maintain shape and remove dead branches.
- Fertilization: Use balanced fertilizer during the growing season.